LES HAUTEURS DE LA BAIE
Holiday rentals in Noumea
Furnished apartments and villa in Baie des Citrons (New Caledonia).
2 to 8 people
SEE THE ACCOMMODATIONS
Les Hauteurs de la Baie
Holiday & Business rentals Noumea
The « Hauteurs de la baie », comprises 4 new apartments and a charming villa in the colours of New Caledonia, ideal for holiday rentals or business trips.
Everything has been designed with you and your family in mind!
- Games, toys, books and lots of equipment for families.
- Kitchens for sharing, having fun and, of course, cooking! (Waffle maker, chocolate fondue, Thermomix and much more!) ;
- Want to relax on the beach? Use our beach kits with mats, coolers, parasols and beach games.
- And for the hard-working, there’s an unlimited fibre-optic internet connection and a desk in every flat.
And « Hauteurs de la baie » are above all :
- « Le Nid de l’Océanite »studio ;
- A 1 bedroom apartment ” La baie du Dugong ” ;
- A 2-bedroom apartment “Cobalt Mountain” with a jacuzzi
- A 2 bedroom apartment ” La forêt du Cagou ” with a Jacuzzi ;
- A 4 bedrooms Villa “La Villa des Fougères” with swimming pool.
See you soon!
READY TO BOOK?
Bozu ! Bo ci hue il !
We are delighted and honoured to welcome you to Les Hauteurs de la Baie. This family estate is made up of 4 apartments and a villa, all with a unique atmosphere, immersing you in the biodiversity and culture of New Caledonia.
We come from a long line of hotels and restaurant owners in New Caledonia. The first generation of CREUGNET arrived in 1855 and set up the restaurant “Les pieds Humides”.
Today, we are the owners and managers of the first High Environmental Quality (HEQ) certified hotel in overseas France: Le Gondwana Hôtel*** located in the Quarter Latin, opened in 2018. We are ranked 1st hotel on Trip Advisor according to travellers’ reviews and best value for money.
As people who love meeting new people, we thought it would be a good idea to share our home with you 😊
To share our love of New Caledonia, we called on an interior designer with whom we worked on the Gondwana Hotel project, to reflect our values in our 4 flats and our villa.
We practice Non-Violent Communication in our daily lives, are fervent about Family Instruction and are lucky enough to own a farm on an island 2 hours from Nouméa that we share with our horses, cows and chickens😊
Family and children are priorities in our lives: being present, listening to them, respecting their needs and desires, and guiding them on their path is what fills us with happiness every day.
We hope you enjoy your stay at Les Hauteurs de la Baie and look forward to seeing you around 😊
Tata Bisous !
Axel, Amélie, Savina, et Sébastien
« Furnished Villa and Apartment Rentals ».
The “Hauteurs de la Baie” is ideal for short or long-term holiday rentals. This haven of peace nestles in the heart of the southern districts of Nouméa in New Caledonia. Between Anse Vata bay and Baie des Citrons, you’ll find all the amenities you need for your stay with us within walking distance:
- The Port Plaisance shopping centre is a 10-minute walk away, with numerous fashion and jewellery shops. There are also doctors, a supermarket and a petrol station.
- For sports enthusiasts : squash club, swimming pool, tennis club, various water sports companies. Facing the sea, you will have the opportunity to walk along the bays or create your own trail with a 2-3 km loop, cycle on a cycle path, and have access to weight machines.
- The Baie des Citrons beach, with its many restaurants, bars, hairdressers and ice-cream parlours offering uninterrupted views of the sea
- For your children: a kindergarden, primary and secondary schools and play parks.
- For our animal friends, the Parc Brunelet is perfect for a nice walk.
- The Médisud centre gives you access to medical specialists and a large pharmacy open 7 days a week.
- And don’t forget the Post Office, just a 10-minute walk away, for your post or a new SIM card for your telephone.
- Local banks such as BNC, BCI and Société Générale are a 15-minute walk away.
- For your enjoyment, the Nouméa Aquarium is nearby, and taxi boats can take you to Ducke or Master Islands
Bus routes N11 and L3, with stops close by, will take you to the city centre for a visit to the Museums or the Nouméa Market.
The coastal region offers a veritable array of unique tourist features that will satisfy all travelers in search of a change of scenery and adventure. Whether you’re drawn to the wild, unspoiled side of nature, exciting water sports or cultural immersion, Les Hauteurs de la Baie promises an unforgettable experience rich in discovery.
Leisure / Activities / Culture
- Visit to the Amédée Lighthouse: An excursion with the Mary D to visit this island, its emblematic lighthouse and its marine reserve – Book on 26.31.31
- L’Aquarium des Lagons : a visit to the most beautiful fish in the Pacific lagoons to discover, explore and marvel at – no booking required. Open from 10am to 5pm and closed on Mondays. Visit the website for nocturnal visits: aquarium.nc
- Centre Culturel Tjibaou: A magical 8-hectare site offering an insight into Kanak culture – No booking required. Open from 9am to 5pm and closed on Sundays and Mondays.
- Îlot Maitre : A 20-minute boat ride away, a little corner of paradise for diving and water sports (foil, kite surfing, windsurfing). Snack bar and restaurant on site and pedal-boats, paddle and PMT hire – No booking required. Open every day. Anse Vata taxi boat timetable from 8.30am to 5pm, departing every 10 minutes
- Île aux canards (Duck Island) : A 5-minute boat ride away, discover the underwater trail of this atypical islet with its Kanak decor. Snack bar, bar on site and PMT hire – No booking required. Open every day. Anse Vata taxi boat timetable: 8.30am to 5pm, departures every 10 minutes
- The Zoological and Forest Park: 36 hectares to discover numerous species of animals and plants. Park with games for children, tables and benches for picnics. A great day out – No booking required. Open from 10.15am to 5pm and closed on Mondays.
- The Maritime Museum of New Caledonia: The Museum invites you to explore the maritime history of New Caledonia and discover the extraordinary voyage of La Pérouse through its new museography and rich collections – No reservation required. Open from 10am to 5pm and closed on Mondays.
- Promenade Pierre-Vernier (Walk): Ideal for sporting activities overlooking the sea, with its cross fit facilities and weight machines all along the promenade (Baie de Sainte Marie) – Access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Le Ouen Toro: Walking trails and 360° panoramic viewpoint of the different landscapes of Nouméa and the surrounding communes – Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The bays of Anse Vata and Les Citrons :For bubbles, sunbathing or swimming – No reservation required. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Bakery / Patisserie near you :
- Le Sabayon: : In the Port Plaisance shopping centre, a 10-minute walk from the Hauteurs de la Baie flats – Renowned for its pastries. Closed on Mondays
- Au Pêché Mignon: Located in the bay of the orphanage, a 15-minute walk from Les Hauteurs de la Baie, this shop specialises in pastries and macaroons. You can have breakfast or lunch on site. Book on 27.24.25 – Open 7 days a week
- Mitron 2: Close to the Shop Center Vata shopping centre and the Post Office, this bakery/pastry shop also serves as a snack bar, with tables available for breakfast or lunch. For more information, call 25.26.33.
- L’atelier Gourmand : On the road to Anse Vata, this bakery offers lunch menus at 1000F with delicious bread sandwiches from their bakery and cake for dessert from their patisserie. Very popular for their bread and their lunch menu. For more information call 23.73.11 or check out the products on their website – Open 7 days a week.
- Passions Macarons : As its name suggests, this shop is all about macaroons in all their colours and extravagant flavours. Just a 10-minute walk from the promenade on Anse Vata Bay. For more information, call 28.31.21 – Open 7 days a week
- La Cabosse d’Or : Sweetness and flavour, a guaranteed treat! Your Chocolatrie Belge is 13 minutes away on foot or 2 minutes by car – Closed on Sundays
- Tartine et Confitures : At Tartine & Confiture, you’ll find a Healthy range (made using only healthy products). Benefit from a 5% discount if you bring your own containers. For more information call 44.04.06 – Closed Mondays.
- Restaurant La table des Gourmets: French cuisine, gastronomic brasserie. Open for lunch and dinner. Quality and original menus in a cosy setting with fast, friendly service. Reservations required on 24.95.25 – Closed on Sundays and Mondays.
- Restaurant Marmite et Tire-Bouchon: Close to the Heights of the Bay, this restaurant overlooking the bay of the orphanage has a very good reputation and a fine wine cellar. French and bistronomic cuisine – Reservations required on 25.17.05 and open 7 days a week.
- Restaurant Tipico Latino: Mexican restaurant located on the Anse Vata boardwalk. Spicy as it should be. Real nachos and fajitas (tango) to satisfy your taste buds and belly – By reservation on 45.78.87 and open 7 days a week.
- Restaurant Au P’tit café: Seasonal menu with local flavours, excellent wine list and professional, friendly service – By reservation on 28.21.89 – Closed at weekends
- Restaurant L’Edzen : A 5-minute drive or 25-minute walk away, this small restaurant serves French cuisine, vegetarian dishes and hamburgers – Reservations required on 25.35.59 – Closed on Sundays and Mondays.
- Restaurant 12 Glasser: A charming bistronomic restaurant located 4 minutes by car or 20 minutes on foot – Reservations required on 30.42.12 – Closed on Sundays.
- Restaurant La Guinguette : a 6-minute drive away, come and enjoy dishes concocted with fresh, local, home-made produce. Reservations required on 28.40.79 – Closed at weekends.
- Restaurant 360° l’Entrecôte: A 5-minute drive away, on the 21ème floor of the Ramada! Enjoy a timeless steak frite salade with an indescribable 360° view. The only revolving restaurant in the area. Reservations required on 23.90.90 – Closed Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Restaurant L’Alinéa:
- Come and discover traditional French and Asian cuisine revisited and concocted by Chef Samuel! By reservation (+687) 23 78 23 Closed on Sundays and Mondays Address: 3 avenue Michel Ange Motor Pool, Nouméa